Wikipedia:O ’adawang no niyaro’
- ami: 請協助翻譯成您使用的語言.
- en: Requests for the bot flag should be made on this page. This wiki uses the standard bot policy, and allows global bots and automatic approval of certain types of bots. Other bots should apply below, and then request access from a steward if there is no objection.
Bot policy[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
To facilitate steward granting of bot access, I suggest implementing the standard bot policy on this wiki. In particular, this policy allows stewards to automatically flag known interlanguage linking bots (if this page says that is acceptable). The policy also enables global bots on this wiki (if this page says that is acceptable), which are trusted bots that will be given bot access on every wiki that allows global bots.
This policy makes bot access requesting much easier for local users, operators, and stewards. To implement it we only need to create a redirect to this page (or to the dedicated page the community uses to handle bot approvals) from Project:Bot policy, and add a line at the top noting that it is used here. Please read the text at m:Bot policy before commenting. If you object, please say so; I hope to implement it soon if there is no objection, since it is particularly written to streamline bot requests on wikis with little or no community interested in bot access requests.
Please, feel free to move this message to the appropriate community discussion page, if this page is not the right place.
Community Wishlist Survey 2023 opens in January![o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
We are inviting you to share your ideas for technical improvements to our tools and platforms. Long experience in editing or technical skills is not required. If you have ever used our software and thought of an idea to improve it, this is the place to come share those ideas!
The dates for the phases of the Survey will be as follows:
- Phase 1: Submit, discuss, and revise proposals – Monday, Jan 23, 2023 to Sunday, Feb 6, 2023
- Phase 2: WMF/Community Tech reviews and organizes proposals – Monday, Jan 30, 2023 to Friday, Feb 10, 2023
- Phase 3: Vote on proposals – Friday, Feb 10, 2023 to Friday, Feb 24, 2023
- Phase 4: Results posted – Tuesday, Feb 28, 2023
If you want to start writing out your ideas ahead of the Survey, you can start thinking about your proposals and draft them in the CWS sandbox.
We are grateful to all who participated last year. See you in January 2023!
感謝您！ Community Tech, STei (WMF) 2022年12月13日 (tinosa) 20:59 (CST)
Feminism and Folklore 2023[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
Your wiki will be in read only soon[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month 2023: We are back![o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
Hello, dear Wikipedians!
Wikimedia Ukraine, in cooperation with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Ukraine and Ukrainian Institute, has launched the third edition of writing challenge "Ukraine's Cultural Diplomacy Month", which lasts from 1st until 31st March 2023. The campaign is dedicated to famous Ukrainian artists of cinema, music, literature, architecture, design and cultural phenomena of Ukraine that are now part of world heritage. We accept contribution in every language! The most active contesters will receive prizes.
We invite you to take part and help us improve the coverage of Ukrainian culture on Wikipedia in your language! Also, we plan to set up a banner to notify users of the possibility to participate in such a challenge!
2023 年維基媒體國際會議歡迎議程提交[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
Seeking volunteers for the next step in the Universal Code of Conduct process[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
As follow-up to the message about the Universal Code of Conduct Enforcement Guidelines by Wikimedia Foundation Board of Trustees Vice Chair, Shani Evenstein Sigalov, I am reaching out about the next steps. I want to bring your attention to the next stage of the Universal Code of Conduct process, which is forming a building committee for the Universal Code of Conduct Coordinating Committee (U4C). I invite community members with experience and deep interest in community health and governance to nominate themselves to be part of the U4C building committee, which needs people who are:
- Community members in good standing
- Knowledgeable about movement community processes, such as, but not limited to, policy drafting, participatory decision making, and application of existing rules and policies on Wikimedia projects
- Aware and appreciative of the diversity of the movement, such as, but not limited to, languages spoken, identity, geography, and project type
- Committed to participate for the entire U4C Building Committee period from mid-May - December 2023
- Comfortable with engaging in difficult, but productive conversations
- Confidently able to communicate in English
The Building Committee shall consist of volunteer community members, affiliate board or staff, and Wikimedia Foundation staff.
The Universal Code of Conduct has been a process strengthened by the skills and knowledge of the community and I look forward to what the U4C Building Committee creates. If you are interested in joining the Building Committee, please either sign up on the Meta-Wiki page, or contact ucocprojectwikimedia.org by May 12, 2023. Read more on Meta-Wiki.
Xeno (WMF) 2023年4月27日 (四) 03:00 (CST)
通用行為準則協調委員會建構委員會遴選[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
-- UCoC Project Team, 2023年5月27日 (六) 12:20 (CST)
宣布新的选举委员会成员名单[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
RamzyM (WMF) 2023年6月29日 (四) 01:59 (CST)
審查《通用行為準則》協調委員會的章程[o yin-se-ma no pisinanot]
《通用行為準則》執行規範要求以《通用行為準則》協調委員會 (U4C) 建構委員會形式起草一份章程，概述被稱為《通用行為準則》協調委員會（U4C）的全球委員會的程序和細節。在過去的幾個月裡，《通用行為準則》協調委員會 (U4C) 建構委員會作為一個小組共同討論和起草了《通用行為準則》協調委員會 (U4C) 的章程。《通用行為準則》協調委員會 (U4C) 建構委員會歡迎大家從現在到 2023 年 9 月 22 日期間就章程草案提供反饋。在此日期之後，《通用行為準則》協調委員會 (U4C) 建構委員會將根據需要修改章程，社群投票將於其後開始。
RamzyM (WMF), on behalf of the U4C Building Committee, 2023年8月28日 (tinocay) 23:35 (CST)